|Nov. 23-26||Thanksgiving recess|
|Nov. 24||Last day to withdraw without academic penalty|
|Dec. 1||2018–19 FAFSA priority deadline|
|Dec. 8||Third-quarter University Housing bill published|
|Dec. 13||Last day of class|
|Dec. 14||Study day|
|Dec. 15||Exams begin|
|Dec. 15||SHIP (Student Health Insurance Plan) spring/summer open enrollment begins|
|Dec. 15||Deadline for first-year/new transfer students to complete violence prevention program in person before registration hold|
|Dec. 15||Last day to accept financial aid for fall term|
|Dec. 17||Winter Commencement|
|Dec. 21||Exams end|
|Dec. 22-Jan. 22||Winter break|
|Dec. 22||University Residence Halls close at noon|
|Jan. 3||Tuition eBills available for students and Authorized Payers|
|Jan. 8||Third-quarter University Housing payment due (Jan. 29 if paying with financial aid)|
|Jan. 9||Financial aid refunds begin next week; is your student enrolled for eRefund?|
|Jan. 13||End of fall-term eligibility for University Health Services|
|Jan. 14||Spring-term eligibility begins for University Health Services|
|Jan. 15||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|Jan. 15||SHIP (Student Health Insurance Plan) spring/summer coverage period begins|
|Jan. 17||Financial aid begins applying to student Tuition Accounts|
|Jan. 17||eRefunds begin processing daily for students|
|Jan. 17||Checks begin processing weekly for Parent PLUS
refunds and for students not enrolled for eRefund
|Jan. 19||Tuition due for spring term|
|Jan. 19||Deadline for new students (spring term) to complete AlcoholEdu before registration hold|
|Jan. 20||University Residence Halls open|
|Jan. 22||Last day to cancel enrollment without transcript record|
|Jan. 23||Instruction begins|
|Jan. 24||Spring Public Service Fair|
|Jan. 26||Late initial enrollment fee applies after this date|
|Jan. 29||Third-quarter University Housing payment due if paying with financial aid|
|Jan. 31||Last day to drop courses or withdraw without notation on
|Feb. 2||Last day to add courses|
|Feb. 2||Last day for 100% tuition adjustment on dropped courses|
- Academic calendar: Projects important dates several years into the future, including the first day of classes, holidays, and breaks.
- Admissions: Application information dates and deadlines.
- Athletic Events Calendar: Find schedules and ticket information for all Badger Athletic teams.
- Campus Area Housing: Best time to look for off-campus housing.
- Commencement: Commencement ceremonies at UW–Madison.
- Enrollment and registration dates and deadlines: Key enrollment, course add, drop, withdrawal deadlines and policies.
- Financial Aid: How and when to apply and answers to your frequently asked questions.
- Greater Madison Visitor and Convention Bureau: A calendar of events for the greater Madison area.
- Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP) open enrollment periods: SHIP, offered through University Health Services, provides valuable health
care coverage for eligible UW–Madison students.
- Student Orientation, Advising & Registration (SOAR): For more information and to sign up for SOAR.
- Tuition and Fees: Due dates and tuition information.
- University Events Calendar: A calendar of art exhibitions, guest lectures, and many more opportunities on campus.
- University Housing dates: A list of important dates for students living in residence halls, including move-in and move-out dates as well as contract, payment, and cancellation deadlines.
- Wisconsin Union Event Calendar: A list of theater, arts, films, meetings and fun events happening at the Memorial Union and Union South.