End of Fall Term 2014 - Spring Term 2015
|Date||Event or deadline|
|July 15||SHIP -Student Health Insurance Plan fall annual open enrollment begins|
|August 7||Eight-week summer term ends|
|August 15||SHIP -Student Health Insurance Plan fall annual coverage begins|
|August 28||Tuition e-bills available for students and authorized payers|
|August 30-31||University Residence Hall move-in|
|September 2||Classes begin|
|September 25||Family Day at the UW-Football game|
|October 9-11||Family Weekend|
|October 11-17||Homecoming Week|
|October 19||Second-Quarter Housing Payment Due|
|October 30||Last Day to Drop Fall Courses|
|November 1||Daylight Savings Time Ends|
|November 9||Enrollment Begins for Spring Term|
|November 20||Last Day to Withdraw without Academic Penalty|
|November 26||Thanksgiving Day|
|November 26-29||Thanksgiving Recess|
|November 30||Classes Resume|
|December 4||Third-Quarter Housing Bill Published|
|December 15||SHIP Spring/Summer Open Enrollment Beings|
|December 15||Last Day of Class|
|December 16||Study Day|
|December 16||Last Day to Accept Financial Aid for Fall Term|
|December 17||Exams Begin|
|December 20||Winter Commencement|
|December 23||Exams End|
|December 24||University Residence Halls Close|
|December 24 - January 18||Winter Recess|
- Academic calendar: Projects important dates several years into the future, including the first day of classes, holidays, and breaks.
- Admissions: Application information dates and deadlines.
- Athletic Events Calendar: Find schedules and ticket information for all Badger Athletic teams.
- Campus Area Housing: Best time to look for off-campus housing.
- Commencement: Commencement ceremonies at UW–Madison.
- Enrollment and registration dates and deadlines: Key enrollment, course add, drop, withdrawal deadlines and policies.
- Financial Aid: How and when to apply and answers to your frequently asked questions.
- Greater Madison Visitor and Convention Bureau: A calendar of events for the greater Madison area.
- Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP) open enrollment periods: SHIP, offered through University Health Services, provides valuable health
care coverage for eligible UW–Madison students.
- Student Orientation, Advising & Registration (SOAR): For more information and to sign up for SOAR.
- Tuition and Fees: Due dates and tuition information.
- University Events Calendar: A calendar of art exhibitions, guest lectures, and many more opportunities on campus.
- University Housing dates: A list of important dates for students living in residence halls, including move-in and move-out dates as well as contract, payment, and cancellation deadlines.
- Wisconsin Union Event Calendar: A list of theater, arts, films, meetings and fun events happening at the Memorial Union and Union South.