Summer - Early Fall 2014
Event or deadline
|May 27||Three-week summer term begins|
|June 13||Three-week summer term ends|
|June 16||Eight-week summer term begins|
|August 8||Eight-week summer term ends|
|August 22||Deadline to complete AlcoholEdu before registration hold|
|August 24||Fall-term financial aid disbursement begins|
|August 27-28||Move-in for all Residence Halls|
|August 29||Tuition eBill available|
|September 1||Last day to cancel enrollment without transcript record|
|September 2||Instruction begins|
|September 12||Last day for 100% tuition adjustment on dropped classes|
- Academic calendar: Projects important dates several years into the future, including the first day of classes, holidays, and breaks.
- Admissions: Application information dates and deadlines.
- Athletic Events Calendar: Find schedules and ticket information for all Badger Athletic teams.
- Campus Area Housing: Best time to look for off-campus housing.
- Commencement: Commencement ceremonies at UW–Madison.
- Enrollment and registration dates and deadlines: Key enrollment, course add, drop, withdrawal deadlines and policies.
- Financial Aid: How and when to apply and answers to your frequently asked questions.
- Greater Madison Visitor and Convention Bureau: A calendar of events for the greater Madison area.
- Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP) open enrollment periods: SHIP, offered through University Health Services, provides valuable health
care coverage for eligible UW–Madison students.
- Student Orientation, Advising & Registration (SOAR): For more information and to sign up for SOAR.
- Tuition and Fees: Due dates and tuition information.
- University Events Calendar: A calendar of art exhibitions, guest lectures, and many more opportunities on campus.
- University Housing dates: A list of important dates for students living in residence halls, including move-in and move-out dates as well as contract, payment, and cancellation deadlines.
- Wisconsin Union Event Calendar: A list of theater, arts, films, meetings and fun events happening at the Memorial Union and Union South.