End of Fall Term 2014 - Spring Term 2015
Event or deadline
|December 15||SHIP (Student Health Insurance Plan) spring/summer open enrollment begins|
|December 17||Last day to accept financial aid for fall term|
|December 20||Exams end|
|December 21||University Residence Halls close|
|December 21||Winter Commencement|
|December 21-January 19||Winter Break|
|January 5||Third-quarter Housing payment due (Jan. 26 if paying with financial aid)|
|January 17||University Residence Halls open|
|January 19||Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|January 20||Instruction begins|
|February 6||Tuition due for spring term|
|February 13||Fourth-Quarter Housing bill published|
|February 16||Presidents’ Day|
|March 8||Daylight Savings Time begins|
|March 9||Fourth-Quarter Housing payment due|
|March 17||St. Patrick’s Day|
|March 20||Last day to drop spring courses/First day of spring|
|March 23||Enrollment begins for summer term|
|March 28 – April 5||Spring Recess|
|April 6||Enrollment begins for fall term|
|April 17||Last day to withdraw without academic penalty|
|May 9||Last day of class|
|May 10||Exams begin|
|May 13||Last day to accept financial aid for spring term/academic year|
|May 15 – May 17||Commencement Weekend|
|May 16||Exams end|
|May 17||University Residence Halls close|
- Academic calendar: Projects important dates several years into the future, including the first day of classes, holidays, and breaks.
- Admissions: Application information dates and deadlines.
- Athletic Events Calendar: Find schedules and ticket information for all Badger Athletic teams.
- Campus Area Housing: Best time to look for off-campus housing.
- Commencement: Commencement ceremonies at UW–Madison.
- Enrollment and registration dates and deadlines: Key enrollment, course add, drop, withdrawal deadlines and policies.
- Financial Aid: How and when to apply and answers to your frequently asked questions.
- Greater Madison Visitor and Convention Bureau: A calendar of events for the greater Madison area.
- Student Health Insurance Program (SHIP) open enrollment periods: SHIP, offered through University Health Services, provides valuable health
care coverage for eligible UW–Madison students.
- Student Orientation, Advising & Registration (SOAR): For more information and to sign up for SOAR.
- Tuition and Fees: Due dates and tuition information.
- University Events Calendar: A calendar of art exhibitions, guest lectures, and many more opportunities on campus.
- University Housing dates: A list of important dates for students living in residence halls, including move-in and move-out dates as well as contract, payment, and cancellation deadlines.
- Wisconsin Union Event Calendar: A list of theater, arts, films, meetings and fun events happening at the Memorial Union and Union South.