If you want to be a Badger, then come along with me… and share on social!
For every post you make and include #BadgerFamily during Family Weekend October 8–10th, you will receive an entry to win one of many Badger Family Weekend Prize Packs! The best part is, you don’t have to be attending Family Weekend in-person to participate. Snap a picture of your #BadgerFamily participating in one of our virtual activities or hanging out at home watching the game — all posts with the hashtag count! During a year where it is still not possible for all of us to gather together, this is one small way to still have a FAMILY REUNION!
Winners will be announced in the week following Family Weekend, and will be contacted via their direct messages on the social accounts for which you posted on, or by registered Family Weekend email.
TOP TEN FAMILY WEEKEND POST IDEAS:
- Have you found your #BadgerFamily on campus? In your residence hall? In your student organization? Give them a shoutout on social any time this weekend!
- Share your #BadgerFamily ‘s photo on the #BigTerraceChair with Bucky at the Memorial Union on Friday, October 8, between 2 and 4 p.m. Entries must tag @WisconsinUnion and include #BadgerFamily and #BigTerraceChair.
- No matter who you call family, we’re here for you and yours. Tell us who is in your #BadgerFamily and why you’re grateful for them.
- Badgers are at home in nature. Share a pic of your family participating in our Sunday Stroll or Arboretum events! Not in Madison? Get outside with your #BadgerFamily and show off your local fall foliage!
- Obviously Badgers highly value a good education! Share something your #BadgerFamily learned this weekend, maybe from one of our fascinating Badger Talks or many tours?
- Once a Badger, Always a Badger! Badger Alums share where you are now so we can see how far and wide the #BadgerFamily reaches!
- Family Weekend is full of lots of laughs, from Comedian Namesh Patel to Family Feud at Wisconsin Late Night. Share your best “Dad Joke” with us and keep the laughter rolling! Please keep them #BadgerFamily friendly! The cheesier the better (we are Wisconsin after all….)
- Show that Badger Spirit! Whether at Badger Family Fest or curled up on your couch, post a picture of where your #BadgerFamily is tuning in for the game!
- Brunch Around! Share your favorite Madison brunch spot or memory — ideally over pancakes with your #BadgerFamily!
- You’ve got being a Badger down to an art form! Show off those artistic skills by sharing your #BadgerFamily’s Pastries and Painting creations or terrace coloring sheets.